Wednesday, May 27, 2015

{What I Ate Wednesday - May 27th}

For this edition of WIAW I share with you Roasted Corn Salad from Shugary Sweets.

Roasted Corn Salad with Honey Lime Dressing, tomatoes and avocado! One of our new favorites! 

This week I have been really motivated to stick with my fitness/food goals. On Tuesday I did both my workout video AND the hubs and I started Day 1 of Couch Potato to 5K. This is an app for your phone and it takes you from a couch potato who can barely run up the driveway {that would be me} to being able to run a 5K! Or so they say, we will see...

So after a nice afternoon workout and early evening walk/run, this corn salad was the perfect pairing with my leftover pineapple chicken kabobs! The honey/lime dressing was so yummy and I had enough left over for my lunch Wednesday!

Now normally the workout, running, and healthy eating would be enough for me to call it a great week, but I am also just a few days away from posting my newest (and longest in the making) product on TPT! I've talked before on this blog about my Whangdoodle Unit and kept promising it would be posted but I never finished it. I am now just putting the finishing touches on it and editing it before putting it on TPT. My goal is to have it up for Friday so it can be a giveaway for Freebie Friday, so if interested, check back!

Until then, here's a little preview of just some of what's inside:




This is a really fun read aloud! The book alone is enjoyable but adding in these fun, interactive activities made this the absolute favorite read aloud of my kiddos this year! If you use this novel in your classroom or are looking for an engaging read aloud, this packet is for you! As I said before, check back in Friday... if I get my unit done in time my reward will be hosting my first giveaway of 2015!

Don't forget to link up and let me know What YOU Ate Wednesday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment