Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday Linky {July 11th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for the Five for Friday Link Party! 

Divider 1

Eating Healthy!

I actually changed my eating habits about two years back, cutting out a lot of junk food and trying to eat healthier, count my calories, etc. I actually lost about 40 pounds between eating right and exercising. However, this year I kind of "fell off the wagon" and started back into some unhealthy eating/drinking habits (I went a whole year drinking almost no calories - just water and seltzer and cutting out all soda and alcohol). So this summer my goal is to get back on track! My healthy, low calorie meal go to sources include Cooking Light, Skinnytaste.com, Eating Healthy, and, of course, Pinterest. Here is the recipe for last nights healthy meal:

And here is how ours turned out:

It was actually quite quick and easy to make and the serving size was the perfect amount! 

Divider 2
I am THIS close to finishing the Beautiful Creatures series. I actually had the whole day off to spend reading at the pool. Why didn't I finish it then, you might ask. Well, I somehow misplaced the fourth book with only about 50 pages left! My goal for the evening is to figure out where it went to, so I can finish it and move on to my next read....

Divider 3
The Creative Chalkboard
I cannot believe I have only just found Krista Wallden and The Creative Chalkboard. Her fonts and graphics are amazing! She has a ton of wonderful freebies she so generously offers to her fans and from the looks of it hosts a bunch of fun clipart events throughout the year as well. I purchased her Summer VIP membership and love all the clipart and tips she includes each week in it! I highly recommend you purchase a membership if you haven't and be on the lookout for her fall VIP membership later this summer! I can't wait to use these purchases
Creative Clips Summer VIP Membership {Creative Clips Digit  Going Buggy {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
and all the great freebies she offers as well!

Divider 4
I am STILL working on my The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles whole class novel study. We did so many fun, wonderful activities together as a class using this book and I can't wait to share them here and in my TPT store. There are just a bunch of last minute details I need to pull together to make it store-ready!


Divider-5_thumb5

Graceland - my new summer series obsession! I had never seen this show before summer vacation started but thanks to On Demand I was able to catch up on all of Season 1 and am up-to-date on Season 2. I absolutely love this show! 


Happy Friday! 






2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I just found you on the link up - love the cupcake theme. I'm impressed with your healthy eating! Cute blog - I signed on as your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and following! I am actually hoping to branch out more with the cupcake theme for my blog in the very near future. :o)

    ReplyDelete