Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It {July 14th}


Today I have I few simple Monday Made Its to share with you.

Kale Salad
Kale Cranberry Salad Recipe | gimmesomeoven.com
Photo and Recipe from Gimme Some Oven

I had a picnic to go to this weekend and made this yummy {and healthy} kale salad. It was easy to make and super delicious so I thought I would share the recipe with you all!

Cupcakes!
IMG_1420
Caramel Appletini Cupcakes

On Sunday I made these Angry Orchard-inspired cupcakes. You can click on the picture above to link back to the recipe. Here are how mine turned out:
(Note - not the best photo but I remembered last minute to take one!)

The frosting was VERY sweet but overall they were quite yummy and the smell of them cooking reminded me so much of fall! The hubby really liked them, so that is a success in my book!

Prefix and Suffix Freebies!


I have been back into full-blown planning mode this week. This week I focused a lot on guided reading and literacy related activities. I wanted a quick and efficient way to make sure I taught my kiddos all the prefixes and suffixes covered in our Journey's Reading Program (2011-2012 ed.). I teach 2nd and 3rd Grade, so those are the two grades covered in these freebies. Click here for the 2nd grade set and here for the 3rd grade set. 

Lastly, I've been working really hard on being more organized! So I started working on organizing my teacher binder. I created only the files I actually used last year to go in it... click the link below if you want to snag a copy of them for free!

I hope to work later this week on my Guided Reading Binder but we are going away for our {1 Year Anniversary} later this week, so it might have to wait until next week! 

Thanks to Creative Clips and I'm Lovin' Lit for the great clipart, frames, and papers to make these so adorable!

That's it for me for this week! I can't wait to stop by 4th Grade Frolics and see what everyone else has been up to! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow that cupcake looks delicious!! And I love Angry Orchard!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete