Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mixing Things Up a Bit...



Well I decided I just wasn't loving my old blog title and have always wanted to incorporate one of my other true loves into my blog - cupcakes! This template is just temporary, I am hoping to purchase a blog design from one of the many amazing creators out there. So I am a work in progress.

I spent a little while trying my hand at cake decorating, which was fun at first but also very stressful. It was also expensive and very time consuming. Here is a picture of the last cake I created for my little nephew's 1st birthday (and most likely the last one I will be doing for a while):


It turned out ok but I realized it just isn't fun anymore. But what DO I enjoy making? Cupcakes! I love the different flavors and decorations you can add onto these little gems. So this summer I am adding cupcakes to my list of summer to-dos. First up - these yummy looking Angry Orchard Caramel Apple Cupcakes!

IMG_1443

The hubby and I have made Angry Orchard our {unofficial} summer drink of choice, so once I found these little beauties I knew I would have to make them! Tomorrow the hubs finishes a two day golf tournament and all the wives/mothers/girlfriends always wait at the 18th hole to cheer them on when they finish {and share yummy snacks!}. It's always a lot of fun and these will be what I am bringing to share with the group!

I'll let you know how they turn out tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment